Monday, November 14, 2005

Wednesday, Not Tuesday

I had my doctor's appointment today (hopefully my last one while I am pregnant!) and Dr. L realized he was working Wednesday, not Tuesday. He was very apologetic, but one day isn't a huge deal. So Wed the plan is that we go in at 8 AM for the induction! Brian and I had a great weekend. Friday we decided to go to one last movie and Brian was sweet enough to agree to a chick flick, "In Her Shoes" which is a movie based on a book I had read. It was a VERY cute movie, we both enjoyed it. Saturday we went to dinner with the Halls and Hlivko's at Chili's. Sunday we went to church, took a nap, and watched Desperate Housewives. I was also able to finish the bib I was cross stitching for the baby. I am glad that's finished! Here are some pictures of our weekend. Tanner, saying "Cheese me!" Tanner, Tammi & Tim (Evan is in his car seat and can't be seen in the pic)!

Matt & Kim:

And the finished product of the bib! :)

2 comments:

Mom Mc said...

Maddie says she likes the baby's room and the bib looks sooooo cute. She keeps wanting to go back to the funny lady with the big lips! We just had a big storm go thru and were without power for about 1 hour. Luckily it is light out or I would have had Maddie plastered to me like a suction cup. I called to update PaPa of the change in due date. He got a button buck and is butchering it today. Love and prayers are with you all.

Anonymous said...

Good luck and enjoy your new little angel when he gets here.