Sunday, March 19, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hope yours was as good as ours. Nolan and I went to lunch with Julie and Hudson, but there was no corn beef and cabbage on the menu. Then Brian and I were invited out with some friends that I used to work with at the college, so Rick and Linda (Amanda's parents ) were kind enough to watch Nolan a few hours so we could go out. It was definitely great to see everyone. Kim and Matt got a sitter for Avery, too, so they met up with us, as well. It was actually kind of strange being out with all four of us and no babies! Isn't it funny how its only been a few months, yet I can't seem to imagine how my life was without little man in it. We didn't bring the camera on our night on the town, but here's a picture of Nolan with his shamrock socks, a present from Mr. & Mrs. O'Connor (who else?) and Nolan's Irish pal, a gift from Keelee and Lou!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is soooo adroable!! Love the red hair!