Monday, April 03, 2006

It Tastes So Good to be Right!

Brian and I have had a long going "disagreement" about how a Wendy's Frosty is made. I apparently insulted him (and the untouchable frosty) when in college I said, "I could make you one of those." I thought I was being nice. Not so much. Brian was appalled. It's like...a MEGA SECRET recipe, no one can make it but Wendy's!! I told him all it had in it was vanilla ice cream, choc sauce and malt. He said, and I quote, "There is no chocolate in a frosty." Um, hello??? So, its been this ongoing joke for years. The other night, I brought him a frosty as a surprise and suddenly I hear him go "CRAP!!" I thought there was something VERY wrong (like a thumb in his frosty, as Amanda said, ha ha). But he was just reading the side of the cup, pictured below. He knew he was caught!! And for the record, it didn't cross my mind to post this, until he suggested it.

3 comments:

Sally Y said...

HAAA HAAA! Doesn't it just feel great to be right! ;)

momto2boys said...

That is tooo funny.. no more frostys during chocolate-free lents I suppose... :)

Mom Mc said...

I never knew that in all the years that I bought him
Frosty's he had no idea that there was chocolate in them! Unbelievable!