Thursday, December 31, 2009

December's Nolanisms

  • Nolan told Brian, "My animals hit Mousey because they didn't like Mousey. I put them in time out on my bed."
  • I thought by now the poop fascination would have ended. Not so much. After a recent potty Nolan informed me, "There's only one little poop. He's so sad. His family is at the park."
  • Nolan asked me where Jesus is and I told him his heart. He said, "Weeeell, if Jesus is in my heart, I'm not letting him out."
  • After the gingerbread house was complete Nolan looked very pensive and asked me where the Florida room was on the gingerbread house.
  • We were having duck for Christmas dinner and when Brian told Nolan he said, "Is it yellow? With a orange beak?"
  • Brian showed Nolan what a nutcracker was at the mall. Later that day Nolan proceeded to show ME (that's how it works lately...we tell him something and he explains in detail to the other parent). Nolan, however, had this to say: "This guy chomps nuts. He is a nut chomper!!"
  • We told Nolan we were going to eat at Chili's and he said, "Noooo, then I'll be cold!!"
  • I asked Nolan, "How am I going to break you of that habit?" He replied, "You're going to break me apart?"

XOXO,

1 comment:

Becky said...

Just read all of your Christmas updates... so sweet! And Nolan is HILARIOUS!!!! So cute!!! Happy New Year, Sam!!