Monday, January 09, 2012

Basketball

When we lived in Florida, Nolan's first sport was basketball, through the YMCA. Last year we didn't realize he could play basketball because almost everything else on base goes by school age, not actual age, so after a year off, he's back! He loves it and I think he has a natural talent for it, but hey, I'm his mom, so I admit I'm biased. That being said, at his first game this past Saturday, little man scored TWO BASKETS! I am such a proud momma!

Here he is warming up...I was actually trying to figure out the lighting for my camera, but this is the only pic I have of him shooting a basket: Some action shots during the game:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mom Mc said...

WOW 2 baskets!!!! Way to go NOLAN!!!!! I remember the practices in FL when he was just starting to learn the game. HaHa! Him and buddy Griffin were a Hoot!