Monday, May 07, 2012

St. Patrick's Day


I know, I know. I'm months behind on blogging. And to make matters worse, they've changed it all on me and now I'm not sure how this post will even look. Brian and I have always loved St. Patrick's Day.We say we have an annual party, but the truth is, half the time Brian's TDY so we call it the "Somewhat Annual" Party. Regardless, this past March we had a party, invited lots of folks and their families and filled the house with food, kids, friends and of course green beer!




Kristy, Erica, Tara & Melissa: 


Tara and I: 
 Sean and Tara--Oh my!!
 Brian and I:
Heather's St. Patty's outfit was by far the best!
 William (so sweet):
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mom Mc said...

Lots of green going on there! Looks like a lot of fun. We celebrated down at the ranch and went on a Gnome scavenger hunt. It was great fun but didn't find a gnome.

The Vrabecs said...

Maybe someday we will live close enough for us to attend again. Looks like a great time!