Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's!!

I couldn't resist doing another year of the "shrinking bear." Here's a recap.
2006:
2007:
And 2008:
Nolan made this cool St. Pat's crown at Mother's Day Out today. I could barely get him to take it off for his nap! I really don't know how my little boy is growing up so fast. I was looking through pictures at this time last year and in most of those, he looks like such a "baby." Now he's my big boy, but always my baby. These days are so precious and the reason I am so LUCKY this St. Pat's day is because I get to be Nolan's Momma everyday.

3 comments:

momto2boys said...

He is such a big boy!! Love the crown Nolan :)

Kim and Matt said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. They do grow up so fast!! Miss you guys so much!

Bengela said...

That is so creative! I can't believe how much the bear has strunk!?!?! ;)