Wednesday, March 05, 2008

MyHotComments.com Happy Birthday to my sweet friend, KIM!! I am so happy I got it right this year! As a testimony to the kind of friend Kim is, I have to share this story. A couple of years ago, while we were still in Cheyenne (Kim and myself), I called her on March 5th to make birthday plans with her. I totally thought her birthday was the 8th, for some crazy reason. I asked if we could go to lunch "on her birthday this Wednesday (the 8th)." Kim totally played along. She didn't say, "hey ding dong, today is my birthday" she just kept quiet. It was a few days later that I realized my faux pas and we had a good laugh about it, but she's the kind of friend that if I thought her birthday were March 8th for the rest of my life...she would just let it slide. I love her for that and so many other countless things. I can't wait to plan a trip to see you guys. We love you and I hope your birthday is filled with laughter, fun and snuggles & kisses from Avery!

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Happy Birthday Kim! Hope you have a great day!!

Kim and Matt said...

I'm a slacker blogger lately but I wanted to say thank you so much for the beautiful post on my birthday! You are the best friend any one could ask for!! Thanks for the birthday wishes and the card made me almost pee my pants! Ha Ha Ha

Miss you tons!!