Monday, October 12, 2009

Way Back When...



You know, way back when...when I was still pregnant with the twins' and it was just my Nolan and I. Do you remember that? I vaguely do. It seems like another lifetime, but here are some pictures to prove that time did in fact exist. Two days before the twins' arrived (although at the time we thought it was still at least a couple weeks away), while Brian was in town in St. Louis, but at work, I took Nolan to the Museum of Transportation. I thought we would be looking at a couple trains and that Nolan would get to play in the play room one of the mom's I met had told me about. However, there was actually quite a bit more walking than I had expected, but Nolan was so enthralled I could have cared less! Knowing what I know NOW, I could have overexerted myself and it wouldn't have mattered since the babies came for a totally different reason. Anyway, here are some pics!

There was this room called the Creation Station. You paid a small fee to have an hour of play in the room. There were a TON of wooden train tracks and assortments of trains to play with, a craft the kids could make, a wooden ship for the kids to climb/play, blocks, and all kinds of fun stuff. Here's Nolan climbing the ship in his Captain costume, one of the many costumes they had for the kids to play in.



Nolan in the room where there were lots of cars and trucks. He loved it, big surprise!

One of the big trains. This one we got to climb in and Nolan got to pull a string that sounded this obnoxious very loud horn. He's so strong that he's stopping the train in it's track!!


There was also a little train to ride, which we did of course (twice). The conductor took a picture of us, which I hated at the time because I looked and felt huge. I still look huge, but now I'm super glad to have the pic!!! I zoomed in on my feet and felt sad for them, it was SO hot and we were walking around and they were so swollen!!















XOXO,


No comments: