Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Boys Playing


The babies can officially sit, unassisted, now! They both mastered the skill in the same 2 day time frame. I still put pillows beside/behind them if I'm walking away and they still lose their balance some, but the span between is becoming less and less! I have always said I love this stage, it truly opens a new world for them, for me and for Nolan who absolutely adores playing with them. He thinks its hilarious to have an audienceof 2 that find Nolan to be the most humorous being in their existence. Joseph is now rolling both ways and has made the realization this is a great way to get to where he wants. He still loves to stand the most and will thumb wrestle me until I let go, he'll stand by himself for a second, then topple over with delight. Daniel has no interest in rolling over, but has the upper body strength to do so. Hopefully we'll be seeing the rolling stuff soon (he HAS rolled, but just not often or really on purpose). Daniel's physical therapist is really amazed at how well he is doing and at far he has come since she began working with him. He amazes me, too...I feel I need to add that we try very hard not to compare the boys. They are totally different little guys in personalities and in their development, but they both are truly awesome, humble and amaze me everyday, and are just plum fun!!

Okay, check out these two. They look so much alike its crazy to me. Exhibit 1, see their noses and their lips?

Exhibit 2:

The 3 of them sharing. How long will this last? (Note: Joseph toppled over into the corner of the Chutes & Ladders game of all things, and got a pretty nice scratch on his head. The day it finally healed he tried to climb out of an exasaucer at the YMCA and got himself a new scratch in the same place).

Daniel & Joseph:

Oh wait, what's that? It's my favorite toy, my brothers hand!






XOXO,


6 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Aww, sooo cute! This age is just so much fun...enjoy it because (as you know) it goes by so quickly!

Unknown said...

Oh, they are so adorable playing together! I hope to see them in person soon--we joined the Y today so I will be seeing you there!!

Keelee said...

I love he pic of them sharing the book!!

Mom Mc said...

They are all toooooo cute. Want to love them all up. Come on Feb.!

The Kendall Family said...

I love these shots of your boys! Watching twins together is so endearing! Daniel and Nolan are their own twins!

momto2boys said...

I love these pics.. they are growing so fast..