Monday, April 12, 2010

Beach Vaca, Continued....

For some reason whenever I heard mention of oysters, I always thought of awful food poisoning. I didn't realize that was only a risk if you eat them RAW. So while in oyster country, Brian and I had oysters, baked, for the first time. Holy goodness, batman, they were amazing. Seriously, amazing!!! I can't stop thinking about them. Mmmm....
Nolan and Momma: The boys (Thanks Tammi & Tim for adorable twin outfits!!!)
This was the pirate ship park we went to on the last day, the boys loved it!
Daddy & Danny: Joseph & Big Brother: Daddy & Nolan at dinner:
The rainbow we spotted driving over the 5 mile bridge to the island! The day before there were dolphins feet from the beach...seriously felt like paradise!!
XOXO,

1 comment:

Mom Mc said...

Love ,Love, Love the pics!!