Monday, April 26, 2010

Swinging

It seems like yesterday I was taking Nolan to the park to swing for the first time, when he was about 9 months old. His brothers love to swing as much as he does. And I love living vicariously through them. Its as if I'm witnessing them learning to fly...I love it!!! I'm typing one handed, so I don't have much time, but I had to share these pictures, which are already over a month old!

Daniel: I love how Joseph's tongue is sticking out in this picture!Their profiles!
Sheer joy!
Nolan adores pushing them on the swing and is actually a big help! I think he gets to finally get out his rough play with them in a constructive safe manner, its a win win!
XOXO,

2 comments:

Becky said...

Precious pictures!!! They are all so adorable, Sam!!!!

Mom Mc said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how big they are! Daniel is actually getting chipmunk cheeks! They look amazing!!!!! Can't wait to see you all in person. :=)