Sunday, October 16, 2011

Editing

I have been having so much fun taking pictures lately and really trying to educate myself about my camera. I have a loooong way to go and constantly fall short in what I could know. But little by little I'm learning. Editing is a big part of photography and an area I know so little about. I'm starting with a user friendly version, Picnik. I want to use photoshop, but its more costly and completely overwhelming since I don't know what I'm doing...I plan to take a class or watch tutorials, but until then, this is what I'm working with. So...to my photography friends out there, I am an amateur and I KNOW IT! :) But still...here are my boys, in my first couple attempts at editing.

J Bear: Nolan:
This is Danny...he had fallen earlier in the week down the driveway and scraped his nose. I was able to tone down the scratch in the pic, but not completely. And yes...that's a tear.
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Hess Family said...

Good job Sam!!!! You are getting so good!! I love the tear in Danny's eye. That is precious!!

I had to write one more sentence just so I could use another exclamation point!!!!!!!