Monday, October 15, 2012


I'm just going to pretend that I didn't just upload enough pictures to my computer that embarrasses me to tell you the actual number. I can literally remember it like yesterday when Nolan got his Thomas the Train bike with training wheels. I was scared out of my mind for that little guy and couldn't believe how quickly he'd grown. In true Mommy fashion, I filmed the whole thing. This time around I realized three days later that I didn't take a picture of the twins on THEIR "big boy" bikes. They are amazing and have not an ounce of healthy fear that keeps them from going too fast. Joseph: 

 And Danny (with the Thomas bike):

Ummm...where are my babies????????


Stefenie said...

Awww you have the cutest kiddos!

Mom Mc said...

wow can hardly believe they have reached this stage! We remember watching Nolan ride his bike like a speed demon back in FL, and PaPa wanting to take the training wheels off because he was sure Nolan was ready. HaHa Love and miss everyone, Gramma