Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our Christmas Miracle

Nolan has something very exciting he would like to share with you all!
Nolan will be a big brother and we couldn't be more thrilled!!! It's truly a miracle and we feel so blessed. We're so excited that our family is growing and that soon we'll be a family of five! That's right, a family of FIVE. It still hasn't sunk in, but I'm carrying twin miracles! I am 12 weeks pregnant and we've had 5 ultrasounds. We are still in a bit of shock and yet we are walking on cloud 9. Our due date is technically July 6th, but anything after 35 weeks with twins is considered full term, so most likely we're looking at sometime in June. Nolan sort of understands, since his best pal Abby has a new baby sister, and he kisses my belly twice, one for each baby. Other times he asks us when he'll get to have a baby in his belly. And last night he asked Brian if the babies would take his Christmas presents. Sibling rivalry starts early, I suppose! So, we still have lots of blogging to catch up on as far as our recent Disney trip, but I wanted to share our good news. Here's a picture of the little peanuts, from an ultrasound yesterday. Baby "A" is on the left, Baby "B" is on the right. Merry Christmas!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

i just read my emails last night and am sooo relieved that you got good news. merry christmas!!!

momto2boys said...

yeah!! I am soo exited about your news!! :)

Love to all and Merry Christmas!

I know sweet Nolan will be the best big brother!

The Vrabecs said...

Double Yay! We are so happy for you guys and Nolan is going to be a great big brother!! :)

Bengela said...

I'm sorry now that I asked you out for drinks last week in Orlando...I didn't know what kind of state you were in... :)

DOUBLE CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Rumour Miller said...

That is great news! I hope you have a healthy pregnancy! Yay!

The Kendall Family said...

Yippee!! This is the best news I've heard lately! Congrats to your family! Best wishes for feeling great and having a healthy pregnancy X2!

Keelee said...

Congrats congrats!!!! I am so happy for you guys....wow twins... I hope one is a girl! Now that I know I am having a boy I have been dreaming of having a little girl someday!!

Regardless I hope they continue to grow healthy!!

Whitney Duvall said...

What a wonderful Christmas present!!! Congrats on your exciting news!

Becky said...

wow! wow! wow! What great news!!! Congratulations!!!

Dawn said...

Congrats! How fun will this journey be! I can't wait to hear all about double the fun!

Kim and Matt said...

I'm so excited you posted the u/s pictures!! We will continue to pray for you all and the health of the babies. Miss you all so much and hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!!

liz said...

Yaaay!!! I've been waiting for this news, with what amazing parents you guys are with Nolan I was sure it would come soon enough. Congrats to you all. With love, The Saucier crew

Andi said...

Congrats times 2!!!! I can't wait to meet the little bundles!!! Love you!!!