Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More Weekend Getaway Pics

Just a few more pics of our weekend away!
Two years ago I have a picture of Nolan napping in his pac n play at this hotel. Now he's napping on the top bunk! It's so crazy to me how fast he's growing up. And after we let him do this, I woke up to him at 4 am Sunday morning trying to sneak to the top bunk. He may have gotten away with it had he not turned on the light first!

Brian wrestled the camera away from me for a picture. I'll be honest, I don't think this picture does the belly justice, but its probably because I've grown a bit more since then, too. It has seemed like overnight that people (strangers) are asking me when I'm due, even though I haven't fit into my regular pants in months!The boys checking out the view on Sunday morning when we realized it was going to be a GORGEOUS day!

This was the town of Seaside, where The Truman Show was filmed (we didn't learn that until after we visited). The town is really cute, right on the water and has this grassy field in the middle so all the kids could run wild. There's a big stage, I assume they have lots of concerts in the summer. We can't wait to go back, the beaches here are gorgeous too! (on a side note, I should add, that grass this nice, that you can walk around on barefoot is a rarity and luxury around here)

A beach a few miles down the road from Seaside.

2 comments:

Whitney Duvall said...

You look so cute!
I absolutely love Seaside! The next time you are over there you should go to the Watercolor Community....it's pretty impressive.

Rumour Miller said...

You look fabulous and I hope you are feeling just as great!