Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weekend Getaway

Brian, Nolan and I decided to take one more weekend away as a family of three. We took advantage of the beach winter rates and returned to the Hilton in Sandestin, the same hotel we stayed at a couple years ago. Since Brian travels alot and usually stays at Hilton, they upgraded us to a beach view room and it was fabulous. Nolan loved the bunk beds and begged us to let him sleep on the top, but we declined, but did let him nap there on Saturday. The weather really cooperated and we had some nice warm temps for the beach, especially on Sunday! I think this is my favorite pic from the weekend, but I have more to share...hopefully this will do for now!

1 comment:

momto2boys said...

LOVE this pic!! Wish I could bolt to the beach for a weekend get away!