Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween Night

Okay, I think I have blogger under control temporarily. I'm still way behind on blogging, so let's get this party started!! Saturday, Halloween night, we had friends Erin and Evan over so the kids could trick or treat together. Griffon and Nolan are in school together and we're all part of the Mom & Me group here in town. We had a quick dinner and then dressed the kiddos up. My plan was to take the babies trick or treating so the neighbors could catch a glimpse of them, but it was a little too breezy and cool (believe it or not), so Erin, the babies and myself stayed behind to give out candy. Nolan scored quite a bit of candy and lots of fun was had! Here's the group together before trick or treating. Nolan, Joseph, Simone, Daniel & Griffon. The older boys were so not excited about pictures and were ready to get out the door for some CANDY!
The trick or treaters. Griffon is a dragon slayer and his sister Simone was the dragon, too cute! Erin made his costume, I am still so impressed. I made Nolan's costume. And by make I mean I cut the tags off and took it off the hanger.
Our three boys. Joseph and Daniel hated their costumes. Joseph asked me why I would make him dress up if he doesn't even get candy. I see his point!
Joseph:
Daniel:
Argh, walk the plank! Nolan couldn't decide between a sword and a hook, so he sported it all. XOXO,

3 comments:

Susan said...

Very cute costumes! Tyler was a lobster too!

The Vrabecs said...

Aww, very cute! Sounds like you guys had fun...we missed trick or treating with you guys! Let the holidays spent apart begin :-(

Genest Family said...

Love the costumes!! Glad you dressed the twins up, even if it was only for a picture! Soo cute!