Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Train Museum Fall Festival


For the second year in a row we went to the festival at the Train Museum. As always, Nolan loved everything about it. It was the first true fall-like weather of the season and we loved every second of it! We also ran into one of the couples we sat with on our cruise a couple years ago, it was so bizarre!

Nolan and I on board one of the trains!



Nolan riding the kids train:















Nolan & Daddy at lunch, this year it was served in the dining car:


Daniel:

Joseph:

Daddy & the boys:

Me & the boys:

XOXO,


4 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Sounds like fun! I am sure you guys enjoyed it even more since Nolan wasn't sick this year!! Sam, you look fantastic by the way!!

Genest Family said...

Look at you with your hands full!! I LOVE IT!! You look great! It's amazing to me they are already eating cereal, wow!

Bengela said...

OMG...how adorable..I bet you guys got pummeled everywhere you went...

Jordin said...

Sam - where is the train museum at? I would love any info you have so we can take reace next year!
thanks
j