Tuesday, November 03, 2009

School Party

It was really more like Halloween week around here. Last Monday at our Mom & Me group we had a party. Nolan dressed up, but I did not get the babies dressed up. Then Thursday was his party at pre-school. Both parties were a blast. Nolan was sick last year so he missed his school party, but this year he was well and he was adamant that I come, too. I wasn't the only parent and it was fun to see him in action. Pretty funny that his assigned seat is next to his teacher. She laughed when I pointed that out...apparently he is quite the chatter box!

Our Mom & Me group:
Brycen & Nolan trick or treating at church:
I refused to let Nolan take his sword out of the belt loop for fear of him getting too wild and hurting someone. Preschool class: Nolan eating lunch with his friend Joeli: This was on the wall of his classroom. I was very proud of my little boy!And Nolan loved showing off his brothers!!
XOXO,

1 comment:

Susan said...

Very cute pictures!