Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Daddy's Return

Brian was gone in Colorado Springs the month of January for his Space 200 class. My favorite part of his returns is always seeing Nolan's reaction to his coming home. The babies were excited too and rewarded him with lots of smiles! Here's Nolan's mad dash for Daddy.

 Nolan and I made a paper chain and Nolan would tear one off each day that Brian was gone. When there was one left it was time to go to the airport and get daddy! Here they are together breaking the last ring!

 Joseph missed Bri so much he snuggled right into the nook for some cuddles and fell asleep.


XOXO,

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Nothing better than Daddy coming home! I still don't know how you did it, you are SUPER MOM!! Andrew is gearing up for some traveling here soon (nothing in length like Brian) but, I will remember what you did and that will get me through!!!

Mom Mc said...

Awwwwww!