Wednesday, February 10, 2010

From Behind the Lens...

I normally don't post too many pics of myself, especially by myself. Mostly because I just am too picky about how I look. But I wanted to post this, because a special camera man took it, my adorable Nolan. I thought he did great. The other reason is because I'm wearing my favorite apron (you can only see part of it, but I promise its super cute). I have become obsessed in the last few years with aprons, I LOVE them! This apron was a gift from my sweet Aunt Jeanne, from her visit (with Uncle Ron) to see us last February. We had such a special day, going to have tea and having such a heart to heart. They had been with us the day before, when we learned of Daniels heart condition and I was still trying to process the information and wrap my brain around it. Looking back, I know God made sure they were visiting for a reason, their support was just amazing. Anyway, I didn't mean to get so sentimental, but Nolan taking my picture paired with the apron that I hold close to my heart, and the year mark of discovering our Daniel would have a tough road ahead just makes me so grateful...for so much!


XOXO,

3 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

You look as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside, my sweet friend!

Rumour Miller said...

It's great to see a photo of you! Gorgeous!

Becky said...

You look beautiful!!!