Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Nolanisms

  • Nolan told me, "Mommy, even when I'm grumpy and mean, I still love you."
  • One morning Nolan must have sensed my frustration when he asked for a glass of juice because he looked up at me and said, "Mommy, I'm sorry you have so much work to do, but I really am just so thirsty."
  • While Grandma & Grandpa M were visiting earlier this month I asked Nolan whose birthday it was. He didn't know so I said, "it's someone with grey hair." He looked at Paw Paw and shrugged, so I said, "It's Paw Paw's birthday!" Nolan said, "His hair's not grey, its WHITE!"
  • Nolan was picking flowers for me and said the more he picked for me, the more he loved me. Then he headed out back and said over his shoulder, "I just love you so much I could cry."



XOXO,

No comments: