Monday, March 01, 2010

My Sweet Valentines


My boys...what more can I say except that I'm the luckiest woman in the whole world??



Joseph, Nolan, & Daniel:
Joseph kept grabbing/poking at Daniel, who thought it was funny:
 Both looking, one day we will get one of them both smiling:
 Nolan making his Valentines for Mom and Me party. We melted crayons into heart molds and then glued those to paper and wrote: "For Crayon out Loud, will you be my Valentine?" Nolan adored and had the BEST time making them until he got to his party and realized other kids were giving out candy and then he pouted. It was a 4 year old typical moment that totally annoyed me, but someday I'll find amusing....
XOXO,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Mom Mc said...

Oh they are so adorable!!!! Miss all 3 cuddly little bodies! Hugs and Kisses Gramma

Anonymous said...

Hello all


Over the past 30 years, Mansour Engineering have completed thousands of projects of varying degrees of complexity in Ontario, Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Quebec, the Yukon and Northwest territories

[url=http://www.mansour.ca] click here to go to Mansour Engineering[/url]


http://www.mansour.ca

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
Erypekede