Thursday, March 11, 2010

Major Select!

The boys and I are soooo proud of Brian. He has been chosen as a Major-select and sometime next spring/summer time frame will pin on Major! He works so hard and has such integrity and I am so glad my boys have him to look up to and watch and learn from. If he could get promoted in fatherhood/husbandry, he would, too! We love you, Brian, way to go and congrats!!!
They "Pinned" these on at work when he got the good news:

 I couldn't swing a babysitter for his pin on party, but the boys and I picked him up and we went to dinner with another family (another Major Select Bri works with) to celebrate:
 We're so proud of our daddy! He's the best...now pass the puffs please!

XOXO,

1 comment:

Cardwell Family News said...

Congrats Brian! Next year is a big one for all of us... when are you guys getting to Boston?