Monday, May 24, 2010

Moving Day

Moving Day was insane. Insane! It was a pretty crazy time trying to stay out of the movers way with two babies that are crawling and a very talkative 4 year old. And it was also kind of sad. How do you say goodbye to a home that housed so many memories? All 3 of my boys learned to crawl on those floors. They all got their first teeth in that house. I'll hold dear to my heart the memories our family created there. I'll miss the sunlight pouring in the Florida room and the big pantry. But more importantly, its crazy that I'll never see Nolan tearing around the corner from his room bursting into the living room in the morning. I'll miss checking his height in the laundry room by the measuring board he's already outgrown. And I'll miss my friends, some who already had moved, some that are still there. Surrounding us with support and filling our home with laughter, fun and good times. So long Florida home. Farewell.

Nolan was enthralled with the moving truck.
The babies would not nap in the morning with all the excitement, but by afternoon were tuckered out enough to actually snooze together. They were too sweet to skip chancing them waking up by my picture taking. Luckily, they stayed asleep!
XOXO,

4 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Sweet picture of the boys sleeping! There is nothing like a sleeping baby, but get two cuties sleeping next to each other and that is about the sweetest thing in the world!

The Vrabecs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Genest Family said...

Adorable!! I love the pictures of them sleeping together!! So sweet!

Becky said...

Hope you are getting settled! Love the boys sleeping together!!! SO SO SWEET!!