Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Highlights from The Lou

We came back with something like 800 pictures from our trip to St. Louis. I know you all love pics, but lets not be ridiculous! There was lots going on, but the best part of being in town was all the family we got to see and spend time with. We are so blessed!

Uncle Nathan and Nolan:
I'm not sure who was more excited about Pop Pop letting Nolan drive... Grandpa D is doing awesome was cracking jokes and smiling.
Paw Paw became the official Daniel snuggler.
Kathy and Dennis hosted a dinner for all of us, my parents too, in their new gorgeous house. Here's me, my momma and my momma-in-law.
Paw Paw and Nolan:
Pop Pop braved the trampoline with Nolan. Not bad for an old guy!
Nolan asked every day when Maddie would be arriving. They would both be very upset if I didn't include this picture of them doing a flip at the same time.
From left, Austin, Nolan, Morgan and Brady. My big brother, Jack & his beautiful daugher, my sweet, sweet, as-tall-as-me!!! niece!
My aunt Terri and Jeremy's newest little guy! I love this picture!
The pic they all said would go on the blog. You were right! My dad and my cousins, who hosted an awesome dinner for us! They're the best!!
Nathans beautiful bride, me and the twinkies. The boys recently broke this headband. I'm okay with it. Really, I am.
Photobucket

No comments: