Friday, October 29, 2010

Nathan & Lori's Wedding

Unfortunately, I missed most of the beautiful ceremony and held a screaming Joseph outside. Thankfully Jennifer (Brian's cousin) and my parents helped with Daniel and Nolan, who were much better behaved. So I don't have any ceremony pics, but from what I saw/heard it was BEAUTIFUL. And of course, Lori was STUNNING!!

The rehearsal, with the gorgeous couple outside the curch. Brian and I at the rehearsal dinner. I'm including this because I have zero pics of us together Saturday. Good thing it wasn't OUR wedding day! Our beautiful niece (and the flower girl), Maddy: Nolan and Maddy: Maddie and Uncle Nathan: Brian, Joseph, Uncle Kurt & Daniel. I think this is the only pic of the twins in their blazers. Downtown St. Charles. Best wedding shoes ever!! Brian, Nathan & Kurt.
Brian's beautiful cousin and one of Lori's bridesmaids, Anna. The bridesmaids:
She's so beautiful!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mom Mc said...

Beautiful pics