Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just Hangin Out

The few days before we left for St. Louis were gorgeous! Lovely fall weather, and I needed to be packing. But we had to take some breaks and let the boys enjoy the cool weather. They sat down at the table to eat for all of 30 seconds. Then the eating on the run playing began. Whose king of the hill? Nolan sat down and smiled for the camera. So his brothers sat down, too. Go figure. Then Nolan tries to put his arms around his brothers. Which they can't stand! Joseph & Nolan. Nolan and Daniel. My sweet Nolan:
Blue eye babies, I love them!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Rumour Miller said...

So precious! They are just getting so big. It's amazing how quickly the time passes.

ps: I am moving digs and want to make sure that you join me.

www.the-rumour-mill.com