Monday, February 07, 2011

First Haircuts

Last weekend we did what I consider to be one of the last BIG firsts. I know, I know, there are many momenumental firsts to come...but as far as "baby" firsts, this was a big one. On Saturday a friend and neighbor cut Nolan's hair. I wanted to have her cut the babies hair, but was so unsure how they would do, plus Brian was gone, so I knew he'd want to be there. Sunday we took the boys to a kid haircut place. We let D go first, because he's so much more laid back. They both did AWESOME! Here's some before pics. Daniel's mullet:
Wow, Joey has a lot of hair. This almost looks like a mug shot.
Halfway through, she gave him a mohawk.
(He got a fat lip earlier in the week when he fell pushing a truck. That's why he has a big red dot above his lip)!
Joseph was a BIG fan of the succer.
All done, so handsome!!
I really miss the crazy curls, but she assured me they would grow back, probably thicker.
Nolan's haircut. He asks for a mohawk most days, I'll have to take a picture of that. I miss the long locks a bit, but he's so dern handsome I love this cut, too!
Photobucket

No comments: