Monday, February 14, 2011

PJ's & Pancakes

Saturday I had a little Valentine's party at my house for the kids and mommies. It was a PJ & Pancake party and we all sported jammies while we chowed down on pancakes, did a little craft, played and hung out. It was a fun morning and something I want to do again in the future.

Brian was the pancake master!! He made 60!
Brian thinks I went a little overboard (I believe his direct quote was, "I thought this was just pancakes?"), but this is the closest I'll ever get to decorating with pink and hearts!
Nolan picked out the pj's for himself and his brothers.
Even after chowing down forever at the table, Superman wanted more pancakes.
Callie is so sweet!! This is Nolan and his "girlfriend" (and fellow classmate), Katelin. She has decided they will be married and he's not putting up an argument.
I love this picture for so many reasons. (Cheyna, minus the superhero get up, does this remind you of anything?)
I stole this from Erica's blog (thanks Erica). Jess took some pics too, I will add more when I get them. I actually didn't take nearly as many pics as I wanted to!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mom Mc said...

Sam you are an awesome Momma and daughter-in-law! What a great party. I love the idea of the only time to get to decorate with pink, red and hearts.!!!! I wish I had thought of that. " Brian the Chef" Way to go!!!!