Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Fenway Lunch

We met Becky (and her hubby, Tim) when we lived in Florida. They lived right down the street from us and when I was pregnant with the twins, Becky was preggers with her beautiful Emily. I got a message from her that she was visiting a friend in Boston and would like to meet up. I was so excited!!! We met her and her friend at a brewery/restaurant right across from Fenway Park. It was wonderful to see Becky and catch up!!! Its funny...military life is tough. We seem to always be saying good-bye. But its days like these, lunches like these, that make it all worth it. Meeting with a friend and chatting as if a day has not passed. Thanks, Becky, we had a blast!!! Nolan & Miss Becky: Becky's friend, Erin, is on a bowling league and we stopped in for a bit. This a 3 story bowling alley, and it was the coolest place I've ever seen. It was hip and trendy, so I fit right in with my 3 young kids! HA! ;) Opening day for the Red Sox is Friday!!! We are looking forward to going to a game this summer!
Photobucket

No comments: