Monday, April 04, 2011

My Date!

Nolan has been asking me for a couple weeks if and when we could go on a "date night" with just him and I. We picked Friday night. Nolan picked our dinner destination...McDonald's. Then we wandered around Barnes & Nobles, riding the HUGE escalator, a treat for Nolan since riding escalators with a double stroller is a no-go. Then we went to see HOP and pigged out on popcorn, candy and sprite. I loved every second of it and Nolan was as sweet as he could be. He told joke after joke (it was April Fool's, after all). We laughed and laughed together and enjoyed not having to hurry around or be distracted. Nolan wanted to wear this necklace so he could be extra "handsome" for our date and he asked Brian if he would take our picture before we left (Joseph wanted in on the pic). And...the best part? My date and I held hands all night!!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Rachael Hoynoski said...

That is such an awesome idea and it sounds like you had such a great time :)

Anonymous said...

Very very cute!

Unknown said...

Aww, so sweet!!

Mom Mc said...

He looks so grown up in this pic!!!