Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Circus Train Party

I often joke that our life is a three ring circus. So, it seemed fitting to have a circus themed party for the twins. Truthfully, when I asked them what kind of party they wanted, one said circus, one said train. So it was actually a "CIRCUS TRAIN" party.  I had so much fun planning this and I'm so grateful to my friends Tara and MC who helped with crafts and planning and even babysitting so it all came together! This was the front door:





 This was the centerpiece table, with most of the circus snacks. Enough sugar that I'm quite surprised I have any friends left.



Popcorn, lollipops, circus peanuts (marshmallows), cotton candy.




The menu:
The bday party treats; There were tags attached that said "Thanks for Clowning around with us"

 I've always wanted to do this...we set up a photo booth for the party. So fun!
This is Emma:
Bella! Side note...Bella lives to the left of us and Joseph adores her. Emma lives to the right of us...and he adores her. They have little crushes, its so sweet.




Dora:

Kristy and Maddie!!



Our family of clowns:



 I put Brian in charge of the games I wanted in the garage. We had four games set up! A  huge thank you to Taylor and Erin and their hubbies for manning the tables. You are brave! In the game below, the kids squirted ping pong balls off golf tees with water guns.





 Nolan telling me how many tickets he had won in order to win his prizes!
Danny LOVED the pretzels!
Cake time. It was the only time during the day I cried. I ordered the cakes with the circus icing, then added the bunting with their name and the circus trains. They LOVED them, it was so cute!






So...thats a taste of the pictures I have. It was such a fun day and one I will hold dear to my heart for years to come. I'm so blessed beyond words to have had three wonderful years with these boys. I love them more each day.



Photobucket

1 comment:

Haunted House said...

Halloween Party
http://bestforhalloween.com
Horror and Halloween Link Directory. Add your site for free. Horror authors, Halloween props, Halloween sound, Halloween costumes, Haunted houses, all horror related sites are welcome to join.