Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Twins Birthday


Well, it went and happened. The birthday that I in many ways dreaded. My twins, my BABIES!!! turned THREE!!! It is such a milestone birthday. I had just found out I was pregnant with twins two days before Nolans third birthday. I remember that birthday and his party so vividly. He seemed so much older. And of course, when the twins were born, Nolan was three. The reality that my babies are that age is mind boggling and my stomach drops when I think about it. Their birthday was a Tuesday and they really "got" that it was their day. We started the day off right...with donuts and candles!

 Blowing out their morning "cake!"
Big brother!



The twins and I had a great day. We spent it going to the party store to get supplies for their party, then met one of their best buddies (and next door neighbor), Emma at McDonald's. Then we went to dinner at Chilis, where they were sung to by the servers. Guess who else celebrated his 3rd birthday at Chilis? Yep, Nolan. Here are my sweet boys before dinner. Love them!!

Nolan engaging them in ring around the rosie before present opening.
 Grammie and Pop Pop got them a talking tube phone...they LOVE it and talk on it all the time!

 Aunt Jeanne & Uncle Ron gave them these adorable outfits and books...we can't wait for them to model them in person in a couple weeks!!! Thank you!!!

Photobucket

No comments: