Monday, September 26, 2005

Deja Vu

It felt like deja vu when we were invited to a Toga party this weekend. We haven't been to a toga party since our college days, when Brian and I were just dating. We actually went to two different get together's Saturday. The first was at Brian's boss's house, Major D. We went for a "Farewell Summer" BBQ. It sure was farewell summer with the 50 degree weather. Not that my swollen feet are complaining! So we spent the afternoon at Major D's house and Kim and Matt brought little Avery. Kim's mom and stepdad were also in town so we got to visit with them. Saturday evening we went to the Daane's for the Toga party (and football game. Our hosts are from Wisconsin, so it was a great night for them). We didn't partake in Toga's this time, but the Hall family sure did! The whole family got in the spirit, including baby Evan and Tanner, with his Nemo toga (pictured abover). Tanner has a birthday coming up...he'll be 3 years old October 7th! Where does the time go? Here's some pictures of our Saturday outings. Michelle (Kim's mom) & Avery, and The Hall Family:

1 comment:

Bethalow said...

I love it! I was so sad to miss it- especially with it being at MY HOUSE!!! Glad you all had a nice time. (I need to get a good copy of these pics for my CA/ WY scrapbook I am doing!!) Of course since I wasn't there I don't have any pics and I heard that the Halls were total toga troopers!!!