Sunday, October 30, 2005

Friday Fun

My last day of work at the college was Friday. It was pretty tough to leave. I was surprised with a lunch at the Snake River Pub by my co-workers. Brian was in on it (this guy can REALLY keep a secret). He came to work to take me to lunch, but when we got to the restaurant, there was a room full of my awesome co-workers (from the past and the present). I am SO lucky! We had a great time. Shortly after lunch, while I was cleaning my desk, my boss told me to "go away!" Meaning I didn't have to work a full day. What a guy! I am so sad to leave the best job I have ever had, but I am SO excited about my new adventure as a stay at home mom (SAHM). Thank you TONS to Brian and my co-workers for making my last day so special.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss you! Don't forget about us, cuz we're where the fun starts!