Thursday, January 26, 2006

Quick Update

Nolan is down for a nap, but I need to get him up here very shortly to feed, so I can't write as much as I would like. I had an awesome weekend last week. Friday Amanda & Ron had the three of us over for dinner and it was YUMMY! We had such a blast catching up and we even played the 20 Questions game. Amanda and Ron outsmarted it more than once :) Saturday morning Nolan and I rose early and...hopped a flight to St. Louis (with a ticket purchased the evening before on a whim). We surprised my parents for their 40th Anniversary Surprise party/Aunt Jeanne's 60th birthday (surprise) No one in my family knew I was coming, so everyone was fairly shocked. Jack and Tish planned the party and it was super! Brian's parents picked us up from the airport and took care of us well. Nolan did great on his first flight(s) and his mom did okay, too! I am attaching some pics below. I sincerely wish we could have seen more people while we were in town, but we left on Monday bright and early. We'll be in town in May for sure en route to Florida! Wed was Nolan's doctors appointment and it was a stressful appointment to say the least. Our little man isn't gaining the weight he should so the doctors are having me give him formula after I breastfeed him. It's scary and sad, but Nolan is doing GREAT and we are confident he'll put on the pounds he needs to. In the meantime I am meeting with a lactation counselor, to see what's going on with my milk supply. We love and miss everyone!!

1 comment:

momto2boys said...

how fun! :)