Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Special Delivery!

Okay, well Tootsie wasn't actually delivered, but she is a camera hog and wanted to be in the picture so badly, I included her. Yesterday I had to go to the ER because Flight Medicine (AKA, the doctor's on base) were closed due to MLK day. I was having flu like symptoms, very icky and I was dehydrated, but couldn't keep much down. Kim was SO sweet and came and picked Nolan and I up and went with me. They hooked me up to an IV to get the fluids in me quickly and gave me some anti-nausea medication and sent me on my way. Apparetnly there is a bug going around. The staff at the hospital were AWESOME. Can you believe we didn't have to wait AT ALL? Anyway, when we got back home, there was a flower delivery notice. Brian had sent me flowers as a "Happy Inspection" (aka, "I won't see you much this week, love you oddles."), but since I had such an icky day they were even more special. To top it off, after Brian got off work he went to the store and bought soup, gaterade, jello and popsicles to make sure I stayed hydrated. Today I am feeling MUCH MUCH MUCH better, thank goodness!!

3 comments:

Keelee said...

I think we are all sick! AGHH! Get better soon!

Sally Y said...

No kidding! What the heck is going on over there!!!

ME said...

Hope you are feeling better kiddo!