Friday, February 03, 2006

Hit Me with Your Best Shot

So "Hit Me with Your Best Shot" is not a good song to sing to a little boy when changing his diaper. Nolan took this literally and took his best shot (luckily, I had a burp cloth handy, or I would have been in trouble)! Our little man is turning into our big man. In 5 days he gained one pound! Then another 3 1/2 ounces in 3 days. He is filling out and we are so relieved, proud and happy. Mom is struggling with the time consuming process of building my milk supply and I can't make any promises on how long I'll do this. Feeding with formula is convienant and it takes the guess work out of how much he is getting. I am truly lucky to have such a good friend (Kim) who listens to me daily go back and forth on the issue and lends a shoulder when I have just had enough. Her and hubby Matt watchded Nolan last Friday so that Brian and I could go out to dinner and have some much needed alone time. Thanks guys!!!

3 comments:

momto2boys said...

big smile cutie patootie :0)

Mom Mc said...

I have sent a comment to this site and one to A Great Visit and the comment # identifies that addtional comments are supposed to be on here but they are not showing up?!! I'm at work now and if time Iwill try again later or again from home. Tjis was late Fri or early Sat. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Sam, I love that lil boy! He is such a doll. love Cherub