Thursday, February 23, 2006

Just Call me Rocky

I have a new trick...sucking my thumb! Mom and Dad were thrilled at first because I look pretty cute doing it and it means less running in and "re-binking" me (as they like to call it). The only problem is, now that I can suck my thumb, I can't seem to control my 4 fingers near my nose. I keep managing to scratch myself (11 knicks and one pretty big scratch). I keep scratching the healing scab off the big cut, so when Mom comes to get me from a nap, I have blood on my nose and often on my little hand. She pulls her hair out (literally), then gets all teary eyed. While she's mending my wounds I try to make her laugh by smiling, cooing and laughing. It takes some work, but I can always crack her. She has cut my nails and filed them and even Miss Kim looked and couldn't find how in the world I keep managing to scratch myself. But I do! Mom even has tried mittens, and you'll see below that before I managed to get that silly thing off of my hand, I first found a way to suck just my thumb with it on (but that got BORING, so I took the whole thing off). So I am napping right now, with this ridiculous band aid on and mittens (ha, like those will last). Poor mom, she's really at her wits end, but she's gotta know I am a little boy. A couple of scratches on my nose? HA! This is just the beginning!

1 comment:

Mom Mc said...

The nose looks like it is healing OK from the new pictures.