Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Coloring

Last night Nolan and I decided to color! I taped his "canvas" on the table and showed him how it worked. He proceeded to try to eat the crayon. We went back and forth this way until I decided to give him his pacifer, then he was intruiged for about 2 minutes. Then bored, took out the paci, let's eat the crayon. Yum, yum!
In this first pic, he looks like he's coloring, but the crayon's really en route to his mouth. Don't be fooled.
And then, this is my favorite, a clip of him eating a crayon, me taking it away. Watch his first expressions, I was telling him NO! And he knows what that means, but really likes to see what I'll do. So defiant. And you'll notice his red head temper here...gosh we need to get sound!!!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I love the clip! Save those things! We have some great videos of Alex doing things like this... and now he gets so embarassed when we make him watch them! Nolan is darling... even if he was definat about eating that crayon!

Sam said...

Thanks Dawn! :)

Kim and Matt said...

HAHAHAHAHAH I was cracking up laughing the whole video! How cute is he?? Silly boy!