Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bag full of Goodies...or goofies

What better way to start our weekend than by laughing so hard your belly hurts? Brian decided to have some fun with the paper bags from the store. Of course, no pain, no gain and he started off the evening with a minor injury (see below). I think he feels it was all worth it in the end, though, because the boys had lots of fun.
I had no idea what Brian was doing originally, I just heard him say, "OW!" and run for the bathroom. This is what I saw on the island. Can't be good, right?
Here's Brian all bandaged up. I spared you the bloody pics (and deleted them), because I of course got dizzy when I saw blood. Most of you are probably much more capable of handling these types of things, but just in case, I wouldn't want you to get queasy while looking at our blog!

8 comments:

momto2boys said...

But the video isn't working? :(

Whitney Duvall said...

I laughed so hard I was crying....but only because Nolan was ok when he slammed into the fridge

Sally Y said...

HA! HA! HA! What a bunch of goofballs!

momto2boys said...

The video worked!! So, darn cute!! I knew that run into the fridge was coming...soooo fun! :)

Bethalow said...

Oh my gosh Sam- I just love it! I couldn't stop laughing at those two crazy boys! Thank you so much for sharing this one!

Unknown said...

your boys are so funny! too cute.

The Vrabecs said...

Too funny! Looks like fun :)

Kim and Matt said...

Looks like one for America's Funniest Home Videos! HAAHAHAHAHAH I was dying laughing! What a great invention, Brian. You guys crack me up! :)