Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Valentine's Day

Sure, it's a week late, but we have had a busy week! Nolan's class at Mom's Day Out had a little Valentine party and all the kids brought Valentine's. Unfortunately Nolan was sick on Monday, but I was able to get him in on Wednesday so he still was able to celebrate! Here are the Valentine's he gave out. I got this idea from my new magazine, Family Fun, that Cheyna got me for Christmas! I LOVE IT! Nolan did the coloring and stickers himself! He had a ball opening his Valentine's when we got home. Every time he opened a card he would exclaim, "It's so pretty!" Ha ha, I have no idea where he got that, but it was cracking me up!
This video is worth a chuckle. He's eating M&M's, just in case you're wondering.

1 comment:

momto2boys said...

Family fun is the best magazine EVER!!!! I have gotten it for years ( since before I even had kids) and I save them because they are full of so many great ideas!!! I am glad to see the new post... :) miss you!!