Saturday, May 31, 2008

3 Decades

I can't believe that my twenties are now a thing of the past. Tuesday I officially crossed the line into my 30's. As Meghan says, I'm Thirty and Flirty!! Thanks so much for all the cards, emails and messages, I feel incredibly loved!!! My boys took me to my favorite place, Bonefish Grill for my birthday. Nolan behaved like such a little polite man, which is SUCH a blessing because Bonefish is the type of place where the lights are dim and there are candles on the table...it is a mix between trendy and casual. Brian bought me a bluetooth for my phone so I can chat on the phone hands free. He also got me some new headphones for my Ipod so that the little tiny ear pieces don't fall out when I am running/working out. They are AWESOME!!!
Me at dinner, sipping my raspberry martini, the restaurant is known for them and they are YUMMY!

My handsome fellas:

Me with my #1 greatest accomplishment in my life!!!

8 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Happy Birthday Sam!! I am glad you had such a wonderful day and your boys spoiled you, you deserve it. The celebrating isn't over though, we will have to have a belated birthday girls night out in the near future! :)

Dawn said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You look fantastic and Nolan is getting to be such a big boy! Glad you had fun!

Bethalow said...

Happy Birthday Sam! You look absolutely stunning!

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Sam!!!

momto2boys said...

Girl you look FABULOUS!! Welcome to your 30's...they rock! I wish I was there to celebrate!

Keelee said...

Hey Sam!

I haven't checked this in months! You look fantasitc!

Happy Birthday... and a special present for you...

Im back....
http://hurricanekeelee.blogspot.com

Kim and Matt said...

You look great, Sam! Thirty looks good on you! ;)

Bengela said...

Happy Birthday--30 aint so bad, right? I'll kiss my 20s goodbye in Dec :*(....hope we can celebrate my 'dirty thirty' w/you.