Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish all the father's we know and love a very special Happy Father's Day!! Most importantly today I wish to thank my husband, who makes me fall in love with him all over again when I see him interacting with Nolan. We've had a VERY rough weekend, which is why this post won't be longer. Nolan is very sick with a sore throat and Brian has been amazing, patient, sweet and strong. The last two nights he's endured kicking in the ribs and back because Nolan has had to sleep with us and is in so much pain that he is thrashing. Anyway, there is no greater joy than watching the adoration that Nolan holds for you, Brian. Your unfailing energy and creativity dedicated to our son is beyond comprehension! You're an inspiration. I love you so much, happy father's day!!

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Sorry you guys had such a rough weekend, hope the little guy starts feeling better soon. And, Happy Father's Day to the big guy :)

momto2boys said...

Love the pics!! I am sorry Nolan is not feeling good... :( !! I have been thinking of you a lot!! Let's catch up soon!

Miss you guys!!