Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My love affair

I am having a platonic love affair with none other than Mr. Clean himself. Yep, there, I said it! Most of my friends have at some time or another have had the disadvantage of hearing me complain about my kitchen floor and how tough it is to clean. The only true way to get it clean is by getting a Magic Eraser sponge, a bucket and getting on my hands and knees and cleaning the entire floor. Then I follow up with the wet swifter. Mopping does no good whatsoever. I've tried 3 different mops since living in this house (one broke I was scrubbing so hard). I've tried every chemical known to man with the mop, just to avoid scrubbing on my hands and knees for over an hour. This isn't meant to be a self pity or woe-is-me post...just hang with me a second. Recently I mentioned to Cheyna that Magic Eraser should make a mop device. Last Friday Cheyna and I were at the store together when she came around the corner with a huge grin on her face and this beautiful mop!! Ta-da!!!
I was even more impressed when I discovered that even though they sell an entire mop, they also sell 3 different kinds of mop heads for 3 different kinds of mops...in other words if you already own a mop, you can just buy a magic eraser mop head and not throw money down the drain for yet another mop! I used it this weekend and I don't think cleaning ever made me happier. It works JUST AS GOOD as when I scrub on my hands and knees. Go out today and buy one and make your life easier and your floors cleaner. I hope you love Mr. Clean as much as I do!!

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Ah yes, my new favorite cleaning tool. I almost enjoy cleaning my floors with it! Now that is scary ;)

Susan said...

Ah yes, and don't forget to wear your tiaras whilst cleaning - it will make the job much more delightful -
;-) GS , PS please see Cheyna's post re: tiaras