Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Farewell Bash

Before we departed Florida our wonderful friends, Erin and Evan, threw a Farewell party for us. It was perfect, because the last few weeks were so hectic we didn't get to get together with friends nearly as much as wanted to, so I was grateful to see everyone one last time. It was very bittersweet, of course, because we were so blessed with a fantastic group of friends. I am sure I could have survived those first critical months with the twins without them, but I'll be honest, I don't think I would have wanted to. From meals, to help with Nolan, to babysitting, to just plum listening and getting together for play dates and moms nights out to keep me sane...these folks are part of our history of being a family of five. I'll miss each of them dearly. I didn't take nearly enough pictures that night, but I am glad I spent the time chatting instead!

Lilly always loved the twins and was so nurturing to them. Good thing, as she's a new BIG sister!

Lots and lots of kiddos having lots and lots of fun!

Kelly (Lilly's mom) and Daniel:
Joseph, Daniel & Mallory, Nadia's daughter. She was born a couple weeks after the boys:
Our hosts, Erin & Evan:
Finally, a picture of Erin and I! I am so grateful for Erin's friendship. She moved to town while we were in St. Louis having the babies and prayed for us before she met us. Then we met and discovered our boys would be in the same preschool class...then the boys decided to be best friends and were the wildest pair imaginable. Yay for redheads!! Nolan, Simone & Griffin:
XOXO,

2 comments:

Mom Mc said...

What specail memories you have to take with you!

The Vrabecs said...

Saying goodbye is always so hard! Looks like a good and fun send-off though!