Thursday, June 03, 2010

Paula, I love you!!!

Our first stop on our trip to Boston was in Savannah. The entire time we lived in Florida we had hopes of taking a trip there, but never got around to it. I'm so glad we stopped and look forward to going back someday. It is such an awesome town, from what we saw. The main reason we went, of course, was to go to Paula Deen's restaurant, the Lady & Sons. I absolutely love everything about Paula...her personality, her story, her honesty, her hard work, her love of family...and her COOKING! I was a little worried that after all the hype and talking up and looking forward to it, I may be disappointed. I was happily wrong. The food was delicious. Amazing...mouthwatering, southern-buttered-fried goodness. We all loved it!! Daddy & Joseph: Daniel and I. I was making this face because I was soooo stuffed....thankfully we did a ton of walking before piling into the vehicles for more driving.
We went down the street to a train museum. Then we got stuck in a rainstorm, but that's a whole different story...as we kept saying...always an adventure with our family!!
XOXO,

1 comment:

Whitney Duvall said...

Isn't Savannah dreamy?? I just love it! So glad you guys are finally settling into your new home.