Tuesday, August 10, 2010

G&G L Visit-edited

A few weeks ago, Grammie and Pop Pop visited. They had a tough time getting here, with some terrible luck with their flights...I'm beginning to think our family is cursed! They were here for Daniel's cardiac catheter procedure, which kind of stunk because it was less time to do fun stuff, but was a huge help to Brian and I.
Nolan had my parents play tons of games with him. This was Toss Tac Toe:
The boys in the pool. This was supposed to entertain them all day, but I think it bought us 10 minutes.
Grammie & Pop Pop's big surprise, taking Nolan to buy a new "big boy" bike! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
Enjoying dinner outside:
I knew I had another picture of the gang! Glad I found it before another month went by!

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Way to go G&G L, that big boy bike is much better!!! :-)
I am glad you got to visit with your parents and even though you didn't get too much time with them I am sure they loved every minute of it and I bet they were happy to help during Daniel's procedure.

Mom Mc said...

Hope G&G L trip home was a little easier. i told your Mom she would have blast.